Sinister: Radio Session in France

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Tue Sep 15 14:39:01 BST 1998

I just repeat with more details :

Belle & Sebastian will do a radio session in the Bernard Lenoir's Show on
the french radio called France Inter on october 5th, the day before the
Paris gig. Do you know Paris ? It's a lovely little city in France. Do you
know France ? It's a lovely lit... well okay.
Belle & Sebastian  will just play. No interview, just music during 50 minutes.
The show is broadcasted live on AM band (162 kHz), so you can listen to it
in most countries in Europe (especially in Britain, and for sure in London).

Bernard Lenoir will not kill me if I compare his show to the famous John
Peel's radio show on BBC One.
Yesterday PJ Harvey did one of these famous "black sessions" (black,
because "Lenoir" means black in french). For you to know, the next black
sessions will be :
	24.sep.98 Hefner
      05.oct.98 Belle And Sebastian
      06.oct.98 Baby Bird
      27.oct.98 Placebo
      17.nov.98 Boo Radleys

But you will also be able to listen to this session on the web :
http://www.eutelsat.org/radio/1012.html

The radio session will start at 9.30 Paris time (8.30 in UK).

If you want to get informations about the Bernard Lenoir's Show, just have
a look :
http://www.radio-france.fr/inter/lenoir/summary.html

Many listees asked me to tape this session and to send somes copies. I will
OF COURSE tape it, but it will be difficult for me to send many copies...
Please dont propose to pay for the tapes, I dont want any money and I dont
want to hear about money when Belle & Sebastian is concerned ! I dont sell
anything, I just give, but I cant give to everyone. I hope you can
understand this.
But I can at least send a copy to someone in UK and another one in the US
and then you do what you want.

Philippe, on air