Sinister: reply:the bush, band speaks

Sarah Jane Philp 9503208p at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 15 17:07:32 BST 1998

 hello i,ve been away actually seeing if the roxy music list knew
anything about antony price but no so i come back just in time to
get stuarts lovely note about the empire. that was nice
 i figured the story would go something like that and wasnt mindful
of the band being late on but only bewildered by the booing of the
dj and in fear for those fainting whited out people that i spied from
the second balcony - all tipexed out they were.
 i ended up being real angry at london and wishing to back at those
blissful maryhill things. Leaving early to get the last tube i had big
row with my sister because she was walking all fast and anxious
and i thought she,d been got by the london disease in a rush all
the bloody time. and then we neither of us slept, dreaming of losing
people, separation and stuff.
 we made up again but only when back in birmingham. strange
that, what the capital does to you. Stay there too long and you
develop a tendency to boo at djs.
bye;sarah