Sinister: Hello....

Jeni Morton Jeni_Morton at xxx.com
Tue Sep 15 17:56:25 BST 1998

Ummm, hi....I'm new and was not quite sure if my reply about how cool I think
the "B&S Pez Dispenser" idea was, got through.  So here I sit in my office
dropping everyone a wee line to say Hello.......

Not much to know about me then, I'm 27, adore B&S, (thanks to Miss. Arzy) and
loathe traffic....

Write to me if you like, I'll be here reading!

Cheers-

Jeni
xoxo