Sinister: making money

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Sep 15 19:08:42 BST 1998

Sorry folks, this list isn't about making money and never will be.
Please desist from selling things, or you're putting its future in
jeopardy.  If anyone makes any offers for Tigermilk - it's your choice, of
course - don't dream of making them on the list (Mr Gibb isn't even on it
as far as I can see).  Personally I'd save up for a Princess Barbie In
Space set instead.

Oh and our pyjama'd listee Oon has a message to all, that her dad's
fiddling with her computer and she's sorry if she hasn't replied to
people's emails!  Gosh, I'm all paranoid about the apostrophes in this's's
letter, Nick can you send me on a course?

honey