Sinister: We have A Winner!

Chris Leonard calnd at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 15 20:03:55 BST 1998

I'm terrifically delighted to announce Mr. Steve Genge the winner of the
competition!!!!!  He  guessed Neil the manager has 31456 hairs in his
sideburns, which is uncannily only 2 HAIRS OUT!  Are you gay lovers, or
what?
TA TA TA TAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Couldn't have happened to a nicer
fellow.  Get me your address and the fabulous prize of a picture of elvis
dancing in a big woolly jumper and steven pastels fay handwriting  will be
winging there way down to you down there.

Peter L, hard lines - send me your address anyway and you'll get something
nice.....and maybe sticky.

That's that then.

Stuart Murdoch wrote:
>Some fucking knob from a broadsheet who presumes he can speak for
>you in saying that we walk a fine line with you. What the fuck has he got
>do with it!

Hey Stuart, I know your new to the list an all, but do you think all this
swearing is really necessary?  This used to be such a nice place.   I bet
you don't speak like that in the church hall.  Hah, only kidding of course
it's lovely that mr murdoch made the effort to write.  Makes me feel a
little more worthwhile.  And makes me happier to know that I can swear
freely and still love and be loved by God.

i'm off to look at that live cam thing again.