Sinister: take a deep breath....ahh chill baby chill

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Tue Sep 15 22:09:37 BST 1998

> hello-
>
> i'm sorry but i must moan about this.  My stomach turned when i saw that
> the show is 19+.  I mean i think this made me physically sick.  When
> you've been looking forward to something for months only to get crushed
> by 3 little characters which in this case happen to be 19+ it's not a
> nice feeling at all.  Right now i'm in a state of denial, which will
> turn into panic, then if i can't find a way to get in anyway, it will
> turn to anger and chronic consumtion of PEZ candies.

 oh let's not lose hope here!! We're gonna make it after all... There is
always a WAY! Don't let some stupid little RULE get in your way! (i'm
not letting it) don't panic yet...get there early,bring presents for
Belle and Sebastian...hide in the bathroom! unless you actually look
older,i wouldn't try the 'oh yeah i'm 19' i tried that,and ummm as i
look about 12 they chucked me out,chucked me away and then i cried all
over the bus...so next time kick the bouncers in the nads and RUN....or
bring a fake id from another province so if they say it looks strange,go
'umm de age is dere! what you say?'
if i get there early,it'll work right? I'll be there guitar tech!
Coffee-person? Make-up  Assistant?

oh there must be help for us small ones
kiss kiss,
Pookie

p.s.
ok...Sarah..you hate ALL pedal-pushers? but what about those audrey
hepburn black satin ones? With the big black sunglasses,the little black
turtleneck and scarve? sucha 'ooh,aren't i polished yet windblown at the
same time?' look