Sinister: responce to all the moaners

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Tue Sep 15 23:50:42 BST 1998

Key word being PONCE...I mean really...is all this moaning about the new LP
necessary? "Wah wah wah..Isobelle's S sound annoy me"  "wah wah
wah...Stuart sings to quiet and i've got to turn up my radio"..."They sound
like this band...they sound like that dead guy." Either people are WAY to
anal 'round here or they've nothing better to do and miss disecting things
in biology. SO what am *I* doing? Moaning about the moaners is all...

My pal Ben said it best in the car the other today while listening to
TWATTYBUS....

"Wow..this LP is really lovely...this band sounds like no other band i've
ever heard"

And no..he's not some musical idiot...he's worked at a music magazine for 8
years...it's just that...if you don't look so hard for faults, you'll find
less...or something.

beth
who might just be in a really bad mood after seeing Jim Reid try to kill
William on stage in LA, after a 10 minute set.