Sinister: pedal pushers & alter. nation

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Wed Sep 16 01:58:37 BST 1998

>abi, who's going to be watching alternative nation tonight like a hawk. well, a
>short sighted hawk. with nhs glasses. more of an owl, i suppose.

Well...I was talking to my favourite biscuit nibbling cardie wearing lovely
as he was watching the viddie for "Is It Wicked Not To Care" and he said it
was all in black & white, and from his description..sounds somewhere
between low budget and proper videoness. Said something about Sarah up a
tree..but that could have just been him telling me about a dream he
had...i'm worried about all this Chris sans glasses business. It's keeping
me awake at night. If he's going to become some sort of sex symbol and i'm
going to have to start fighting people for him...it might get ugly. YOU
PEOPLE JUST KEEP YOUR EYES ON STUART...LOOOOK..AIN'T *HE* CUTE...LEAVE MY
CHRIS OUT OF IT!  Oh, something about Isobelle with a lion...though..not on
wheels. And yes...clam diggers, pedal pushers....THE WORST...On MOST
people. On nearly ALL people....
they are  vile...HOWEVER....if any of you have ever watched the Dick Van
Dyke show...I don't think there's a soul that looked at Laura Petrie and
said "P U !!!" No can do...and I think that if i'd seen a wee, Scottish
indie princess who looks unlike Edie Sedgwick (not sure on spelling here)
...well...you won't find ME kicking her outa bed for wearing pedal
pushers...so there are 2 exceptions to the rule of pedal pushing I
think....NOW...if i'd stuff my fat ass into a pair of those demonic things
RUN like hell man....but hey...I think Isobelle can do them justice...ya
know?

Content..content...Oh yeah..does anyone (sorry if this has been asked
before...) know if there is going to be, or already is..a video with most
or all of the videos to date on it? I just have bits and pieces here and
there and well..it's just not enough.

It never is.

I miss my biscuit nibbling cardie wearing saddoe. *sigh* Seymour bring him
back to me!

brap.