Sinister: On "Ease Your Feet"

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Wed Sep 16 08:43:33 BST 1998

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE "EASE YOUR FEET IN THE SEA" IS MENTALLY MENTAL.
sorry.  but whoever doesn't like this beautifully soul-searching and splendid work (which is equal to but not above the title track) needs to put it close to their ear and LISTEN.  my hat is not only off, but blown from my grasp and flitting down the santa barbara high road out of my view, to Stuart and the lot for giving us a glimpse of sheer beauty in three minutes thirty seconds.  gawd!