Sinister: Grouting, day-glo buses and tootsie roll.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 16 12:39:39 BST 1998

A new, tall, elegant, rich kid wrote:

> Katrina is so notoriously efficient and helpful that she was standing with
> Andy Symington after the Nottingham show while Andy was djiing and Andy
> mentioned that there was a lot of rubbish around left from the gig, not
> meaning anything by it or anything, just making conversation. Katrina fetched
> a brush immediately and started sweeping up around the numerous people dancing
>
> and amid the general havoc of roadies, dancers and noise. With her perfectly
> knotted hankerchief round her neck she was the most perfect 50's svelte and
> flustered sweeper upper ever.

 Can I just mention then Katrina that my bathroom grouting could do with
a bit of a going over. I can't? Fair enough.

 Please leave Rollercoaster Ride alone, because it hurts me deeply when
you speak Ill of it, I love it so.

 Hopefully I'll soon be driving across America in a big fuck-off day-glo
bus like in The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test, to see the show in
Philadelphia, (with Lady Penelope following sedately behind in her
luxuriant pink roller) won't that be exciting! Do any of our American
cousins know if there are any tickets left for this show? And how far is
Philly from NY?, I kinda hope it's a long way so'se I can live out all
those Kerouac fantasies. And just where exactly can I get a tootsie
roll?

 Oh you guys are so quaint! I love your accent!, say margarine! etc....

 StayInShapeRoryxxx