Sinister: further RS revelations

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Wed Sep 16 13:41:47 BST 1998

I hate to keep posting about this retarded book, but I thought this was
relevant, sort of - the Average White Band were, in fact, Scottish. I'll
have you know that that was a secret to me. And they named their second
album 'AWB' a 'perfect album' (5*). Was there ever a secret scene of
funky boogie in Scotland, of which the Average White Band was the
proverbial shark's fin?