Sinister: My god, I'm a fraud

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Sep 16 14:00:06 BST 1998

David K said:

"so buy through an 'indie' store too and help
support the outlets for the new music that's created."

You would say that now you've got into the charts...;-)

I'm also concerned about my New York trip now. I go and buy the bloody
tickets, then Peter reveals all about the hundreds of monsters roaming
the streets! Belle and Sebastian are a band who must have literally
dozens of fans unwilling to be eaten by dinosaurs - you'd have thought
they would have been thoughtful enough to play somewhere where this
wasn't an issue.

Bugger me - I've just noticed that there are an extra 100 or so of you
on the list who I'm sure weren't there last week - Paul, are you going
to be able to keep everything shipshape and (indeed) Bristol fashion?

And Rory, I just can't believe you had the nerve to ask Katrina round
your place for a bit of "grouting" (I'm hip to the young person's lingo,
too right I am); and in such a public manner too! She's a nice girl, and
I'm sure is blushing furiously under her Audrey Hepburn-esque outfit
(see previous posting on pedal pushers), just like she does if you say
the word "bosoms" in her presence...

Before I go, I'd like to point out that I don't actually own a cardie of
any sort. I'll get me coat...
Biondino xxx