Sinister: I'm new

Pierre-Henri Crave 1974052 at xxx.fr
Wed Sep 16 16:03:39 BST 1998

	Hi, I'm new on Sinister (and I just hope this message is the
beginning of a long relationship with all of you...).Well, I
don't know much about the current subjects (I've just read some
strange messages about unreleased songs and about drum-machines), so
I'll just give you some unoriginal and uninteresting informations.
Here they are: I'm French and I'll be 22 next week. I've also seen
that there was at least one other French guy here (hi Philippe!). I'm
sure there are many others cause B&S have a cult status in France.

	In fact, I'm not a die-hard fan of B&S. I mean, I don't collect
their EPs or rare stuff or anything. I've just got 'Sinister' (which
I can't help listening to obsessively) and 'Arab Strap'...
'Tigermilk' isn't available in France...

	I've seen that meet-ups were planned. It could be cool...

	Well, that's all. Bye!

leaping around all night long, soporific-eyed during the day
Pierre-Henri Crave