Sinister: All ages Dates in the US

azriel kwl96 at xxx.edu
Wed Sep 16 16:01:27 BST 1998

At 5:48 -04009/16/98, Katrina House wrote:
[Hello again,
[
[I've just had a chat to Neil about the 18+ Chicago and 19+ Toronto gigs
[and he's pretty annoyed, seeing as the band had originally requested
[that all the dates be all-ages.
[
[So, once the Americans wake up, he'll try to sort something out.  It
[does look as though the venues have set the age limits ruling out the
[promoter + band's wishes.
[
[Keeping you posted! :)
[
[Cheers,
[Katrina.
[

well, as far as the chicago show goes i know that the metro is required to
make any show that goes later than the chicago curfew (11pm on weekends, i
beleive) be 18+. the only thing that can be done about it is to make it an
earlier show. it sucks, i know, but there's a state-imposed curfew (each
city gets to choose the actual time of the curfew) and chicago and
everything within must obey . . .

-kerry

"if you don't ask me out to dinner i don't eat."
	-stanley donwood
"i'm okay
how are you
thanks for asking, thanks for asking