Sinister: searching for a green light

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Sep 16 16:16:46 BST 1998

Sometime recently, "the" NME wrote:

> 			 BELLE & SEBASTIAN
>                          London Shepherd's Bush Empire
>
>                          Shake awake the spirit of John Lennon
>                          and go tell the Good Lord above the
>                          news - a survey by the Norfolk
>                          Evangelical Christian Fellowship has
>                          revealed that Sir Cliff Richard is a
>                          more famous Christian than The Pope and
>                          Mother Theresa...

Ho ho, they've even stolen Sir Cliff from us now!  Peter,
keep feeding them false information, tell them there's a girl scout
convention in Hull where they all dress up as that bloke from Spandau
Ballet.

Anagrams: we went there in March (yes it was all my fault but I had
an excuse), but if you want a look, rather than posting more (we're
all mature now, the NME said so), go and see posts like:

http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/hypermail/1998-month-03/0260.html

Peter did indeed get the right answer to the person who did the Sarah
Speakie bit in Dirty Dream #2, but seeing as he included everyone
he's ever drawn naked in his sketchbook he was cheating.  No Tim it
wasn't me, although I was the comedian Stuart had a dream about.  I
should disqualify Peter for cheating but I can't be bothered so he
wins and can be saucy.  The answer was Gerrrrrrard from le desque du
mixing.

Honey xxx