Sinister: Re: Grouting, day-glo buses and tootsie roll.

Mothra mm_kulik at xxx.EDU
Wed Sep 16 16:29:11 BST 1998

rory said:

>>Hopefully I'll soon be driving across America in a big fuck-off day-glo
>>bus like in The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test, to see the show in
>>Philadelphia, (with Lady Penelope following sedately behind in her
>>luxuriant pink roller) won't that be exciting! Do any of our American
>>cousins know if there are any tickets left for this show? And how far is
>>Philly from NY?, I kinda hope it's a long way so'se I can live out all
>>those Kerouac fantasies. And just where exactly can I get a tootsie
>>roll?
>>Oh you guys are so quaint! I love your accent!, say margarine! etc....

i do believe there are some tickets left for the show...i should hope so
because i've yet to buy mine...but the phone number for the box office at
the trocadero, which is the venue for that show, is 215/922.LIVE, and you
have to insert the country code in front of that and all, of course...new
york is a good distance from philly, about 3 hours in good traffic, i'd
say.  you can find tootsie rolls at just about any reputable corner store,
grocery, drugstore, or anywhere that sells candy of any sort.  tootsie
rolls are sassy stuff.  i love your accent more...

moira

**********************************
Moira Kulik
Box 906