Sinister: Sexy like a shy, funny, literate partygoer

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed Sep 16 16:53:23 BST 1998

SF Weekly has a feature TUBBYWARS/TWATTYBUS feature this week, it's so
marvelous and seemingly factually correct that I'm wondering if it's not
written by one of our own??
The Sinister list gets a couple of mentions - "*is* Elvis a cat?" -  and an
interview with Stevie is incorpated into the butt-smoochingly good review.
He mentions his own apprehension for using non-Murdoch material on the album
(apparently 4 of the songs are not Stuart M's) and how Virgin Atlantic
basically stole "Modern Rock Song" to use in their in-flight entertainment
There are some other interesting bits'n'bobs...oh but I'm spoiling it, you
should really read this for yourself.
so I urge you to check it out at the link below:

http://www.sfweekly.com/1998/current/music1.html

tata,
Tara belle