Sinister: ok, ok...

will grey tridophelom at xxx.com
Wed Sep 16 19:44:26 BST 1998

all right...  i'll lay off the politics, as this appears to be a very
quick way to make enemies (as the love letters to walmart/aspursions to
my moral character in my mailbox will attest to)...  gosh, some of this
stuff really hurts my feelings... i promise i'm a nice guy and not an
elitist snob...

ok...  here is a 100% non-political question:
does anyone know anything about "the acid house"?  like what is it
about?  who did it? etc? etc?