Sinister: b&s dance party for boston

Reshma Patel raysh at xxx.edu
Wed Sep 16 19:49:52 BST 1998

	we are throwing a party- elly, kristi and i. ever since we
	recieved our very own copy of _the boy with the arab strap_, it's been
	all-night dance contests at our flat. so now we'd like to invite
	you to get giddy and high, and jump on beds while balancing
	mixed coctails and singing 'sleep the clock around' backwards with
	us. wow, run-on.

	the good times start at 9pm on saturday the 19th. its not too
	fancy, unless you want it to be. and you won'thave to dance until
	you're tipsy enough. really we're just attempting to fill the gaps
	between now and october 21.

	here's the address- 1325 commonwealth ave #31, allston. its off
	the b line at the griggs st/ long ave stop. you can email me
	privately for more details.

	bye. see ya saturday, reshma