Sinister: A hearfelt plea from lil ol me

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 16 20:35:31 BST 1998

Whilest basking in the obvious glory of winning the great Sinister fantasy
set list thing can I just stick my head above the trench & make a plea.

Please people spare a thought for I'm hoping the many amongst us who make
strange growly sounds everytime we return from gainful employment log on &
find a huge amount of Sinister mail that includes several posts FROM THE
SAME PEOPLE posted a few hours or MINUTES apart.  Take note of the sexy Mr
P Millers post from earlier today where he combined several replies INTO
ONE.

If I was receiving say 65 mails from 65 different people I'd be a happy
bunny but the current situation is making me a slightly grumpy one even if
I have just seen a pig on TV singing "Staying Alive"

Thank you & goodnight

steve  x

"Pain and beauty, our constant bedfellows"
                      Sabine Strohem
            steve at seahorses.demon.co.uk
              Red Roses For Me Fanzine
                   http://surf.to/redroses