Sinister: spaceboy lyrics

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 16 23:00:42 BST 1998

         Since I'm too lazy to study for my Chemistry exam, I'll post the
Space Boy Dream lyrics as I hear them, hopefully nobody else has already.

I dreamt I had to go to Mars
I'm always getting on about going to Mars through the day
but faced with the reality of it in a dream, I was terrified
And it wasn't going to be like a moon(?) trip
There were three of us going but we couldn't all go in the same ship
We had to go one at a time, one day between us; I had to go first
And it was the thought of passing through all that black space, all the
darkness with nothing in it
And then being the first one to land there, all alone
I knew it was supposed to be all dark around with just a red surface,
But what if I got there and it was light, all civilized and populated and
stuff?
So I made a plan!
--
The other two astronauts were going to be my dad and my sister
And my dad would come first after me

Sorry for any mistakes I've made.  I think the Looper version is loads better,
but this one's good too.  Wow, there's about 200 more people on this list than
when I first subscribed, and my mailbox is overloading..

Oh well, better go study my chemicals

love
Tami