Sinister: ok, so who wants a spanking?

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Sep 16 23:52:45 BST 1998

allright, i'm not called megan-the-sweet-natured-one for nothing.  i've
been docile about opening my email and reading, hi, do you like (instert
the smiths, a sarah band, etc.)?  they sound just like b&s.  well, we've
been through that, and my advice is to *please* read the archives.  and by
the way, read the faq too!!!!  we've also done nearly everything you can
think of, including sleaze quizes (archive!) and truth or dare (archive!)
so go there.  god, if that doesn't get people going, dunno what will.  you
can search by topic or authors.  and this message will keep the notoriously
grumpy ones off your back (*ahem*) though i'm heading that direction
myself.

oh, and for the glut of new chatters, if you want to know who is in the
chat room without going in, do a /who #sinister command.  that way, i won't
be cursing at you behind your backs.  ;)

so anyway, i should say soemthing else.  well, i'm in love with stuart
murdoch again, though despite beth's admonitions, i'm in love with chris
too.  what to do?  oh, i hope a certain other person isn't reading this....
;x

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu