Sinister: Shepherds Bush pics

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 17 12:17:02 BST 1998

Before I forget the pig singing "Staying Alive" wasn't a real pig it was an
animated one advertising something, not sure what as I was too captivated
by the pig to pay any attention to the product.

Anyway, now sitting proudly amongst other stuff on the red roses for me
webpages are some Belle & Sebastian pics taken at the Shepherds Bush show
for you to point at & say "I didn't realise Stuart was so blurry"

Also whilest there you can take in fellow Sinister listee Megan's musings
on Arab Strap complete with pictures of grown men waving hankies at each
other.

All this & more can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9043/

steve

"Pain and beauty, our constant bedfellows"
                      Sabine Strohem
            steve at seahorses.demon.co.uk
              Red Roses For Me Fanzine
                   http://surf.to/redroses