Sinister: Space Boy Dream lyrics

rap101 rap101 at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 17 15:35:45 BST 1998

Well, hi. As my very first contribution to the list, I think Stuart
actually says 'and it wasn't going to be like a MOON trip'. Possibly.
If someone has already said this then just tell me to shut up. Archel
xxx

Rachel Playforth
32 Heslington Road, York, Y01 5AT
(01904) 651217
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm

"If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the
hell is going on."