Sinister: STING is EVIL

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Thu Sep 17 16:59:03 BST 1998

Keith wrote:
* One of my favourite ever album sleeve pictures is in one of Sting's
recent albums, I think it's called "10 Summoner's Tales", and inside the
booklet, Sting is picture riding a horse playing a Lute, whilst posing in a
"thoughtful" manner

OK, I can not remain silent.  Don't you know that STING IS EVIL??!!!  Sting
secretly controls the universe!  I'm not joking here!  As Queen Bee of the
Temple of Sting, I should know!!!  My friend Nate and I are co-chairs of
the Anti-Sting Alliance (ASA) and we both received THREATS via our websites
(the Anti-Sting site and the Temple of Sting site, respectively).  In ANY
store that sells Sting cds, you should buy them, deface them by writing
"Sting Sucks!  Bees rule!" in magic marker on the cds, then return them to
the store and demand a full refund.  Plead temporary insanity for buying
Sting cds in the first place.

Also:  a note about selling cds at the price it cost to manufacture them.
It would basically be impossible to do this.  You sell the cds to a
distributor usually, who then sells them to the store, who then mark them
up.  When you pay $15 for a cd, about $8 of that goes to the STORE not the
label.  Plus the label has to pay for recording, advertising, etc.  OK
enough of that.

Just remember:  Any store that sells Sting cds should be boycotted.  Bees
good, Sting bad!  Repeat this to yourself often!

Queen Bee Janine