Sinister: I am behind You, I am a Tiger!

Ian Turton buffalo at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 17 16:15:34 BST 1998

PJMiller wrote:

> This is the second time in recent weeks I have seen reference to Black Moses
> (as he is known to his fans) in connection with something called "South Park".
> I don't know what "South Park" is, and if I'm perfectly honest, I don't bloody
> want to either. But what I do need to know is whether it will be necessary for
> me to disown Isaac Hayes and claim that
> I liked him much more when he was bankrupt? That'll teach me to like people
> who aren't dead!

Peter, you sound like a silly old fruit. Get hip to it daddy-o, looooose the
preshusnesh. You don't need to disown yer man. South Park's cool enuff. It's a
hospital drama whose main protagonists are a quintet of giddy alopecia
sufferers. That's more info. than you asked for, and it's all your getting.

> I realise that all of the above is complete crap, but no way am I deleting it
> now.

You've had your go with that sentence, can I have it back now please ?

regards,

Turt