Sinister: He's not evil, he's just misguided

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 17 16:18:53 BST 1998

Keith wrote:
* One of my favourite ever album sleeve pictures is in one of Sting's
recent albums, I think it's called "10 Summoner's Tales", and inside the
booklet, Sting is picture riding a horse playing a Lute, whilst posing in a
"thoughtful" manner

OK, I can not remain silent.  Don't you know that STING IS EVIL??!!!

Yeah, Sting is a complete dick, but he has afforded me so many laughs in
recent years by being such a complete wanker. It's the way he likes to be
filmed/photographed in a "thoughtful" pose that gets me. There was a great
one on the South Bank show where he basically talks about how he enjoys
walking in the park (thinking about things, naturally) whilst listening to
anything between say... Blur, and... Beethoven (my what an ecectic taste
you have Mr.Sting). Of course in between all this thoughtfullness, he
enjoys having sex for 6 weeks non-stop, which is all down to his tantric
yogic flying experiences that he manages to keep it up for so long,
although with the large amount of advertising currently being afforded to
arab strap technology, Sting need never yoga again. If they repeat that
South Bank Show, watch it, it's incredibly funny. I believe the one about
David "A" Stewart is just as funny too - someone told me, he apparantly
"artily" poses in front of a large number of television sets whilst he
talks twaddle.

	That photo in that album is incredibly funny though. I sort of imagined
him thinking of the idea... "yes... I can see it now, on horseback, with a
strange medieval instrument". In any case, I'll forever associate him with
the time when Suzanne out of Grange Hill was convinced she was having an
affair with Mr.Hotford - because of the lyrics to Don't stand so close to
me.

	By the way, cheers for all the replies regarding the meet up. It should be
a good laugh, we're gonna try and finalise some time for it to take place
so's that people can work out whether they can come. Can I apologise in
advance as we're going to have to pick a particular date. Now this date
won't suit everyone and some people will no doubt want me to move it. I've
already had conflicting wishes from people as regards when it's going to be
so unfortunately someone's going to lose out. Rest assured I'll try
desperately to make it happen on a day when most people can come along.

Apologies for the large numbers of " in the above message

Cheers,
  Keith.