Sinister: Boring post, sorry. Well I'm ILL you pooheads!

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 17 16:56:43 BST 1998

Boo!
Ha! Did I scare ya? Well its only meee....

That Tag wrote this stuff about the list paarrt-tay, or whatever the
fook we are calling it :

>It would help though if you could express an
>interest or preference, then we know how many people, where, when etc,
>etc.

Manchester! I don't know where, but somewhere in Manchester, so during
the day I can spend money in the vinyl exchange and get garlic bread
from Tesco and throw things at pigeons in Picadilly Gardens and laugh as
I walk past Are Shite for reasons know only to myself. Time? NEW YEARS
sometime. 'Cos working dudes should have some holidays then - I do - and
as I shall probably be all alone in the house at new years, due to
parents going on holiday and me, er, not, I'd like to feel a have a wee
smidgeon of a life round that time...

Ooh. I was sure there was something else I had to write. Ah yes. I am
trying to read a book called "Cronica de unda muerte anunciada". I know
what that means. Chronicle of a death announced. I hope! Something about
death anyways.

Ahh! That has just reminded me! A big list welcome to the UK to miss
amanda swan dudette who arrived here yonks ago and I just kept
forgtetting to post to the list, doh!!!

el día en que lo iban a matar.....thats not to kill is it???? oh
berlimey limey. sod it. I'm ill. Blurgh. Fish heads. Fish heads. Eat
them up. Yum.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel

La caza de amor es de altanería - Gil Vincente.

Like I know what that means. The hunt of love is the...?