Sinister: New EP: Bogus details

Cassell Professional Publishing d.barker at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 17 17:53:13 BST 1998

Apparently, the new EP will feature radical reworkings of songs on the
album, recorded with other illustrious practitioners of 'chart' music. Track
listing:

Stevie Jackson and John Squire: Seahorse Stein

Stuart David and Babylon Zoo: Spaceman Dream

Isobel Campbell and Will Smith: Is It Jiggy Not To Care?

Stuart Murdoch and Thom Yorke: Creep The Clock Around

I'm looking forward to Isobel's the most.

I tried to pick up the French radio station that will be broadcasting the
session next month, expecting fuzz, but it's clear as a bell here in London!
Cool!

The video was beautiful the other night. Very reminiscent of my favourite TV
show of all time, The Herbs. Isobel was clutching a lovely Parsley
lookalike, and the mysterious gate at the beginning and the end was cool,
too. I didn't stay up in time for the Cornelius vid, but the Squarepusher
video was fantastic. How the hell can he afford to make a video like that?
Is he posh or something?

Desperately hoping for some sexy Geordie football tonight,

DAVID