Sinister: watch your tongues

Pierre-Henri Crave 1974052 at xxx.fr
Thu Sep 17 19:27:14 BST 1998

> From:          mjh18 at xxx.uk
> Subject:       Re: Sinister: watch your tongues
> To:            GRP at valley-media.com
> Date:          Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:58:37 +0100 (BST)
> Cc:            sinister at majordomo.net

> Sorry to be harsh kids, but FOR HEAVENS SAKE, if the trials of Britpop achieved
> nothing else, surely they allowed us to leave this kind of nonsense behind? I
> think B&S are GRATE, i spend HOURS berating other people and forcing them to
> listen to it because i happen to  LIKE other people and want to introduce them
> to good things.  If lots of people like the same things as me i think of that as
> a GOOD thing.  If a band i like does well, that means they get to be ON THE
> RADIO more often, get to appear in MAGAZINES more often, get to be ON THE TELLY
> more often, and get to keep on making records.

	I do agree with you on this point, Mark. Sorry Glenn, but your
opinion sounds a little bit elitist... Do you think you own the bands
you like? Aren't you happy when one of your friends, who is not
specifically into indie, tells you he likes B&S?

leaping around all night long, soporific-eyed during the day
Pierre-Henri Crave