Sinister: (Note - Insert amusing comment here)

J Errington james at xxx.com
Thu Sep 17 18:39:35 BST 1998

Hello sinistereens or listies or whatever the current term is. I havent written for a
while due to (a) not having anything interesting to say, not that that stopped me
before (b) Going out and neglecting my e-mail and mainly (c) There suddenly
being an overwhelming amount of Content. Well, I can go some way to
redressing (c) - Here's my non-Content all time top ten herbal teas:

1. Peppermint
2. Blueberry
3. Mandarin
4. Rosehip
5. Strawberry, Blackberry & Something
6. Cinnamon, Vanilla & Honey (Although everyone else hates the smell)
7. Fennel
8. Lemon
9. Lemon & Ginger
10. Erm... Definitely not 'Blackcurrant Bracer'! Eeeuugh! Pour it away!

	Hmmn, maybe I'm getting a little too twisted, being at home on my
own all day. Since all my friends seem to be dissapearing to Uni I'm stuck here
lying in bed, listening to everything B&S have done, eating marshmallows and
reading 'Second from last in the sack race.' Simply hell, darlings ;-) Well, where
was I? Oh yes. Bjork said:
>    "It seems to me in England, rock or guitar music is mainstream,
>     it's kind of goody-goody. Very square. And electronic music is
>     for rebels: sort of creative, taking risks, where rock music is
>     playing it safe.
	Well, I like Bjork but that really is bullwarks of the nobelist order. I dont
know, maybe it's because she knows all the cutting edge dj peeps and only
sees all the high-charting noelrock pish. I doubt she's heard B&S. I like 'dance
music' in theory but if you listen to the radio programmes on saturdays, well,
it's 95% regurgitated disco sludge and deserves to be forgotten as fast as it will
be.
	I thought I would tell all you non-digest listees about an interesting
phenomenon I've witnessed. Rod Begbie puts out messages with "Please
ignore the piece-of-crap advertisment that follows" at the bottom - undoubtedly
because his service provider puts on some line at the end. However, little does
he know that Honey's new filter cuts it out anyway, and it looks like Rod is
telling us to ignore the 'piece-of-crap' next message. Tee Hee.
	Has anyone come up with an amusing anagram of 'The Boy With The
Arab Strap' yet? No? Me neither. A lot of mishearings talk too. While I had the
radcliffe session but not IYFS for a few months I thought the fist line of 'Stars of
Track & Field' was 'Make a new coat everyday to suit your affairs' Well I
thought it was funny.

David & Katrina said:
> PS: things currently being worked on - a rock family tree for the band

Yes! I have to see this! What will you call it? Belle and Sebastian and the
Scotpop explosion of the late nineties? Belle & Sebastian & Friends? Belle,
Sebastian and other scottish musicians of 1995 onwards? Will it include the
legendary band that had Stuart and whoever-that-bloke-on-mark-radcliffe-was in
it?

genevieve said:
> are there any Fun Facts on Belle and Sebastian like they do with the boy
> bands? Like 'Stuart's favourite colour is blue and he loves his mam's
> homemade haggis (or whatever,that's the only scottish food i know) and
> in his spare time he crochets,cleans up oil spills and rescues pets from
> the humane society'

	Stuart works collecting blood at the abbatoir and selling it to small
middle-class kiddies in his spare time. His honorary post is as 'King Pimp' but
HoneyPaul does the day-to-day operations. His favorite food is grilled overripe
aubergine with a bean & tatty pie and his favorite colour is vomit red.
	Isobel lives by night as a vampire, feasting on the blood of obese
american tourists. To earn extra pocket money she sells Skag cut with Persil
to Tory MPs. She is powered by her magic pedal-pushers. Her favorite food is
Haggis made with the stomach lining of Jerry Garcia and the leftover meat from
Jerry Springer, and her favorite colour is rupture mauve.
	Chris has a secret double life as a spy for Sony. His task is to infiltrate
Jeepster records and help their evil takeover bid, for which he is paid chocolate-
coated peanuts. His favorite food is Findus Crispy Pancakes (While frozen) and
his favorite colour is intestinal grey.
	Sarah is only a hologram. The real Sarah lives in Basingstoke and
works by day cleaning the socks of rich old men with her special formula. At
night she sends out her holograms to conquer the world. Her favorite food is
deep fried mars bars (she eats nothing else) and her favorite colour is omlette
opaque.

I could go on.... I wont.

			libellously yours,
					WeeJay

"Who cares where national borders lie?
Who cares whose laws you're governed by?
Who cares what name you call a town?
Who cares when you're six feet beneath the ground?"
james at twopounds.u-net.com (my site kills browsers)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/5523/