Sinister: For the Love of God...

Gntlmn1220 at xxx.com Gntlmn1220 at xxx.com
Thu Sep 17 19:11:37 BST 1998

Dearest Sinister-Mates,

I would so love to count myself among your ranks, but I have just been
introduced to this morass of Belle & Sebastian lovers.  I am overwhelmed.  I
suppose I should introduce myself... My name is Joshua.  I have but a few
questions for the melange of readers that this letter shall go out to...

1.  Does anyone know where a humble B&S fan in the US can get a hold of
Tigermilk and Twattybus?  I am so desperate.  I need these albums.
2.  How many singles, aside from LLPJ, 369..., and Dog on Wheels is there?
3.  Does anyone have any information regarding B&S touring here in the US.  I
would open a vein to see my most delicate of pop stars...

Any help would be most appreciated.

Yours,
Joshua Izzo
I personally own no terry underwear