Sinister: I've been to Hastings!

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Thu Sep 17 19:46:49 BST 1998

Evening popkids!
I'm tempted to send you all an Ink Postcard. And I'm a sucker for temptation,
so I will:
       here's one of me and my mum walking by the sea. To our suprise, it's
quite clean, and the weather's hot enough to go swimming, if you can muster
the energy.  'If it keeps on like this', i'm saying, ' I'll have to take my
jumper off.'

here's another quick one:
        This was taken in the cafe on the pier. I think it used to be a
ballroom, 'cause the celing's really high, and there are fairy lights dangling
from it. The shiny wooden floor's covered with maybe a hundred tables now
though,and even more chairs, so there's no room for any grooving. it's not a
good one of me, 'cause I've just put a hot chip in my mouth, and I'm trying to
spit it out without looking vulgar. I needn't have worried, because we were
the only ones in there.

Not much cop, I admit, but I'm a little unsettled. I've been hexed, you see:
Tim (not p!o!p!kins) wrote:
<<hastings is the most miserable place I have ever been to (except  for
Prestatyn) it is also the suicide capital of the UK

watch your step>>

Agh!, That seagull, the one that nearly landed on my head! It was IN YOUR
POWER! I see it all now. Sinister list controlled by forces of evil.Tim, I'll
never disagree with you again.
(Hastings is great though, popsters, lots of junk shops secondhand books and
cafes. And the S!E!A! A hipster could learn to live there...)

bye
seb
''..and I tell you this faded glamour's a 'stupid art school idea'. And you
tell me I don't know either, 'cause I don't have to live here. I could just
move away-probably will some day...''
 (Animals that swim)