Sinister: Godbless you Kristen Bailey!

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Thu Sep 17 20:14:56 BST 1998

Has anyone else had a peek at this site?
http://www.catharton.com/busstop/
it's called Bus Stop, and it's about B+S and buses! How great is that? You
should all know my love of bus travel by now .Bugger! Why didn't I have this
idea first? (because I'm lazy and not very imaginative, that's right.)
Anyway, I only found it by chance, and though I'm sure the author's on the
list, I hadn't heard of it on here before. So there we are. Kristen, you shall
be recieving 'bus essays..
seb<who is keeping schtum from now on, having realised a) how buzy the list
has become and b)how many people are trying to kill him>