Sinister: BOSTON show

donovan finn donovan at xxx.com
Thu Sep 17 20:15:27 BST 1998

FYI:Just got off the phone with the promoter of the Boston show. So far
they have sold a little over 400 tickets out of 630 available. They
anticipate a sellout by the first week of October if not earlier.

If you are planning on going to this show, I suggest buying tickets sooner
rather than later.

A word of advice for any listees thinking of travelling to one or more
shows who can't decide which show to see....it's been my experience that
most bands *rarely* play their best shows in NYC. Not that it's impossible,
but I'd say it's rare, possibly becaus of the pressure, real or imagined,
of playing in a town so full of uber-critical writers and industry folk. Or
maybe it's the water.

-donovan