Sinister: a message for shane from decatur GA

brian bcw4977 at xxx.edu
Thu Sep 17 20:56:01 BST 1998

sorry list folks, but i haven't got shane's email and i need to let him
know something...

la la la very embarassingly i didn't put enough postage on your tape and
it was returned to my POBox today. sorry if you have been waiting by your
mailbox (it's a tigermilk tape, for you list spies reading along even
though you shouldn't be, don't you remember how excited YOU were to get
YOUR copy? :) ).

i'm going to drop it in a mailbox again tonight once i get a new clean
envelope that doesn't say RETURN TO SENDER all over it. please have
patience :)

drop me a note to let me know you saw this please. ta ta.

brian
bcw4977 at is2.nyu.edu