Sinister: Toronto Show

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Thu Sep 17 21:28:22 BST 1998

>I just picked up my tickets for the Toronto show . . . and I'm buzzing
>like a bug lamp.

Wheee! I got mine too, called from the payphone at school to the evil
Ticketmaster and paid a whopping $24 for one ticket (can you believe
that?), but of course I didn't complain and I probably won't because it's
Belle and Sebastian and just getting to see them is privilege enough...I
wonder how fast the show will sell out? I called at 11 this morning to make
sure I didn't miss out...but I'm sure I'll hear when all the tickets are
gone. Now I'm just counting the days. Only 5 weeks and 2 days...

truly,
jessica

pee ess. Is anyone else going to wear a name sticker? I feel that I must
try and promote friendliness.