Sinister: hold on

donovan finn donovan at xxx.com
Thu Sep 17 21:56:14 BST 1998

I think you all misconstued my point. I was simply trying to say that there
are bound to be other good shows besides the NYC one, so all the people
travelling shouldn't limit themselves in terms of where they go to see a
gig. NYC, as much as we might like to think so, is not the center of the
universe.

As for Ken: Tickets for Boston can be procurred through Ticketmaster
617-864-EAST X 221 (credit cards) and at all Strawberries locations or at
the box office at the Middle East, which is at 472 Mass Ave in Cambridge.

For Joshua: The new album should be available at most good independent
record shops, or most chains (Tower, Virgin, HMV, Best Buy, etc). Or via
mailorder from us (Matador) or Amazon.com or CDNOW or the like. Good luck
with the Tigermilk thing though.

Absolute 100% final tour dates:

10/21   Boston          Morse Auditorium
                        In the Photo Resourse Center/BU Campus
10/23   Philly          Trocadero
10/24   Toronto         Opera House
10/26   Chicago         Metro
10/28   Athens, GA      40 Watt
10/30   Washington DC   Black Cat
11/1    NYC             Supper Club (SOLD OUT)
11/2    NYC             Supper Club

-donovan