Sinister: gloater

debbie.spiers at xxx.ca debbie.spiers at xxx.ca
Thu Sep 17 18:42:16 BST 1998

hello from t.o.!!!

everyone else seems to spew useless info or announcements on here, so
whats stopping me?  though i am only a three day old resident of the list.

i awoke extra early this morn to trek downtown, worried that the b&s show
would sell out before i arrived.  i had viewed people from other
countries announcing their intent on visiting t.o. for the show and i
thought i'd be arriving to a long line up.
foolish
i arrived to an empty store and a ticket boy who needed me to write out
the band name for correct spelling, as he could not locate the
information.
oh well, his ignorance, my joy.  i left grinning stupidly.

i also phoned my home away from home in england yesterday.  it has been
three weeks since i landed back in canada.  i'm in uk withdrawl.  i love
reading all of your messages becasue you write with a hint of your superb
accents.  i hope some of you are at the t.o. show.  though the performers
will be accents enough for me.

alright, i'm boring the bunch.

bye for now.

i gotta go to class.