Sinister: simple things

Anthony LaSala alasala at xxx.com
Fri Sep 18 00:14:26 BST 1998

Kerry, you have brought me out of the shadows (I have been lurking for a
little while). "Simple Things" is really quite amazing. If only it was a
minute longer....

And I'm sure the NYC show is going to be something special... It seems to
me this city brings out the best in many bands.
Some have mentioned how nice it is listening to TBWTAS while flying on an
airplane. I suggest listening to it while on the New York subway. It's
really quite amusing humming IIWNTC while staring at the hardened faces of
Wall Street stock brokers.
Since I work right near the Supper Club, in the once ultra-seedy now
disgustingly Disney-fied Times Square, I will try to come up with a nice
place to chat before or after our beloved B&S send there lovely tunes into
the nyc night...

-Anthony