Sinister: well... as a child i feel the need to vent..

Gizmo451 at xxx.com Gizmo451 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 18 01:41:08 BST 1998

I almost laughed as I read the duke's email concerning us of the younger
persuasion's attraction to belle and sebastian...

Alas, I've never heard Tigermilk, and I even will go as far as to admit that
when I first heard If you're feeling sinister, I was not instantly hooked.
However, as I listened, I grew (slowly yet surely, indeed) to love them. I
waited just as eagerly as the next fan for the new album.. and just as
dutifully bought it the day it appeared in stores.

But ... I am a mere 16.. and from my limited experience I have yet to
encounter a fellow teen who loves the band as I do.. or even a teenager who
has heard of them.
Perhaps my social circle is not as broad as would be helpful...but then again
I live in Memphis, TN... and so I'm not surprised.

A side note ... does anyone know if the show in Athens Georgia will be 18+
only? That would surely sadden me.... as I'm already traipsing out that
direction to take a looksie at a few colleges.

as I listen to an excellent hellcat records compilation,
--Lara