Sinister: random topic, this has absolutely nothing to do with the list

snekyscp at xxx.net snekyscp at xxx.net
Fri Sep 18 06:20:31 BST 1998

hello fellow b&s fans,
   i'm applying to study in the uk for a year (i go to a university in
california) and i'm having trouble deciding which university to choose.
i've narrowed my choices down (yeah right) to university of birmingham,
bristol, essex, exeter, kent, lancaster, leeds, sheffield, york, and st.
andrews.  i know that's a lot, but if anyone can privately email me (so
this mailing list doesn't get too out of line) and tell me about the
academics and social scene at those places, i would greatly appreciate
it.  thank you.

susie