Sinister: Re: B&S PEZ MACHINES

Mark Crutch xav at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 18 10:07:00 BST 1998

> Ummmm, hi I'm new, so please be gentle with me if I do this wrong.....

Looks alright to me.

> Anyway, I think B&S Pez dispensers would be BRILLIANT!  I collect those
silly
> little plastic things anyway, but I am running out of ones to search
> for........*swoon*.....how very exciting this would be........ummmm, ok
well I'm off now.....

Well, I wouldn't say I'm a collector, but I do have three or four of these
that I use in rotation. The best thing was a couple of years ago when they
produced bodies to go with them - but I only ever got three bodies, so one
of my dispensers has to go naked. If anyone knows anywhere still selling
Pez Body Parts, pleeeease let me know.

BTW, although I would never buy any music from Woolies they are the best
sourse I've found of Pez, in the UK - so all credit to them for that ;)

Cheers,

Xav

xav at compsoc.man.ac.uk
http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~xav