Sinister: Monica Queen

Jonathan Caryl jonc at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 18 11:46:44 BST 1998

Hi all,
    This is one of those 'whatever happened to' questions: whatever happened
to Thrum? I guess we all know that Monica Queen (on lazy line painter jane)
used to be in the rather fine Thrum. They had just one album 'Rifferama',
but the last time I saw them play the Edinburgh Venue (I think it was late
'96) she said that they had another album recorded, and were just trying to
sort out legal hastles with their record company to get it released. Did it
ever see the light of day; if so, where can I buy it, if not, why not?

Jonathan