Sinister: Boring post, sorry. Well I'm ILL you pooheads!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Sep 18 14:02:37 BST 1998

Once, twice, three times a Sinister laydeee wrote:

>La caza de amor es de altanería - Gil Vincente.
>
>Like I know what that means. The hunt of love is the...?

Hunting for love is an aspect of falconry, I think, with a hint of arrogant
disdain thrown in for good measure. That'll really impress the teacher. Ask
him if he wants to see your jesses after class. You could also point out its
remarkable similarity to the immortal line:
"If I was a seagull, would you love me as an eagle"
Stick with that book, it's a good one, well worth the effort. And it's
"foretold", not "announced".

Also, Steve, thank you for calling me sexy, it's true. But I only combine
loads of answers together  like that sometimes. For instance, if it weren't
for this bit at the bottom, this would be a reply to one message only that
only really concerns one person. Perhaps I'd better wait and see if anything
else crops up before sending it...

Well, nothing has cropped up, so here goes. Title still applies.

Peter