Sinister: Saucy Prize Post

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Fri Sep 18 15:22:23 BST 1998

Scrubber Miller:
>Thirdly, I recently won the right to be saucy and irrelevant without
any grumbling >form Honey aka Honey (there are new people on
the list).
>Here goes:
>The curiously attractive cabin boy Christopher Alexander Leonard
informs us that >Trousers has got a semi-stiffy at about ear height,
but he leaves it at that. "Semi->stiify" is such a vague
expression...

It's hard for me.  To remember, it was rubbery.  Very nice indeed.  I
didn't look that closely cos I was giggling and jumping foot to foot,
pointing at it whilst not really registering where I was or what I was
doing..  Oon wasn't impressed.  All those naked elephants walking
about must taint a girls perception.   It was definitely pointing up
upwards but  a bit flaccid at the end, like a melting submarine.   But
since he was sitting back it was kind of like the bath effect when it
floats upwards with no effort.  And without a bath.   It's like you
get two magnets, and magnetically float a squirming meat train.

6/10

Christopher Alexander Leonard