Sinister: jon g. takes a break to return to his computer.

jon g. jong_1998 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 18 15:37:32 BST 1998

Hey kids!

I've just been sooo busy for two weeks, playing at a-levels and
things.  It was great fun.  Finally checked the email yesterday and
got swept away by a sea of messages.

That was poetic wasn't it?

Anyway, I think The Boy is just fab.  But then I would.  It's just how
it happens.  No complaints to make.  Maybe I'm just a simpleton.

Silly music journalists are really getting to me.  Like the one in
Select, who said that Stevie wrecked Seymour Stein by saying that he
wasn't coming to dinner.  He does not understand and then LIES!  It's
all LIES!  The NME review of Sheperd's Bush was really stupid as well.
 That bloke just didn't get it really, did he?  They're really getting
on my nerves.

I'm writing this from school!  Does that excite you old people?  'How
quaint' they all say.  That's also why I'm so funny-sounding.  I can't
cope.  I'm having a bad day.  I've dropped my pencil case four times
today!  Does no-one understand what a terrible effect this has on a
young boy?

David Kitchen is just so write about indie shops and that.  I
appreciate being able to go into Fopp and buy the new album for £9.99.
 The people will smile and they don't have instore radio trying to
sell me the latest all saints single.  They sell vinyl too and it
crackles nicely.  I could have gone into HMV or Virgin and paid £13.99
and then get a frown from the till woman.  Anyway, with the £4.00 I
saved, I went to a nice second hand record shop and bought a lovely
Simon & Garfunkl record.  So there.

I noticed the Virgin advertisement in the NME for The Boy.  And, oh,
how I laughed.  The only thing they could write about was that they
had sold 100,00 copies of If You're Feeling Sinister.  Nothing else
really mattered.

This weeks NME reports that a lovely song called 'Floral Graffiti' can
be found on The Acid House soundtrack.  I hate music journalists more
now.  LIES!   LIES!  LIES!

tee hee.

Oh, I must introduce myself to the new people, as they often seem to
introduce themselves to us.  Hello.  My name is jon g.  There was a
time when me and my partner in crime bethey could certainly say that
we were the youngest on the list, except for Linda's goldfish.  But
now, I just don't now.  Anyone younger than 15?  What a contest.

Anyway, must dash.  It's almost time for.....double maths.  Fun. 8)

Till next time,
jon g.
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://surf.to/jongandbethey

ps.  hope honey hasn't started using security features on the list,
cos otherwise this won't get through
==
jon.g at btinternet.com
        or