No subject

danelle dpayton1 at xxx.edu
Fri Sep 18 16:37:32 BST 1998

well i'm back (although no one probably noticed i was here in the
first place) and i have the new album...finally.  i've been having a
horribly terrible month, or would it sound better if i said terribly
horrible?  my car has been broken into, school, work, my roommate's
annoying boyfriend, and the like.  it was so nice just to come home
and play my new belle and sebastian cd...for those minutes, life was
good.
anyways, i'm danelle. i'm almost 21. i live in the middle of nowhere
(the midwest). i'm your typical poor full time undergraduate who has
two jobs and no time for a real life.