Sinister: Come to popstarz - yes, you!

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Sep 18 16:50:10 BST 1998

I'm so sorry, I know I should have thought of this before, but...

I'm off for a gorgeous time at popstarz tonight with fellow listee and
general object of desire Garry (if gruff scots accents float your boat,
anyway). If any London listees, particularly new ones, fancy coming
along, I'm the one in the emerald shirt (or I will be if I can still get
into it), and Garry's the rather slinky flame-haired one in the tight
top. The music's fabbo, it's in Holborn (not too far from the night
bus), and I guarantee a good time (missus!). See you there...

Went into Borders on Oxford Street, absent-mindedly picked up the
headphones at a listening post, and a lilting, oh-so-sweet voice asked
me if I'd love her as an eagle! How about that now...

the ever-glam Biondino xxx