Sinister: Things I like

Barrett Ronan RBARRETT at xxx.ie
Fri Sep 18 16:21:00 BST 1998

Hello peeps, haven't posted in ages, but here are some things I like
today:

The way TARBYBUM sounds better with every listen.
The accent of the girl who says "In A Town So Small....." on DD#2
That Fantasy B&S comp.  Thanks Chris, even if my attempts to finish last
were cruelly foiled by people even more stupid than me.
The current groundswell of opinion that says "Simple Things" is the best
song ever.  Now if only it was 14 minutes long...
That Salako single.
That Divine Comedy album.
That Keith has cleard up that Sting picture thing.  For 3 days there, he
didn't rule.
Chickfactor.  Why so low in the voting booth?

I don't like those new t-shirts much though.  Bring back the cartoon
ones!

Finally, David Publishing Person (I think) nominated DublinJoss for
Monday's poem.  I have a feeling he's about 2000 miles away at present,
so he may not be able to make it.  So if no-one volunteers over the
weekend, you'll be getting a Simon Armitage poem from me on Monday.

Byeeeee

Ronan